LITHUANIAN RESEARCH CENTRE FOR
AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY
Joniškėlio k., LT-39301, Pasvalio raj.
Number of scientific
workers and doctoral students
5 scientific workers
and 2 doctoral students.
- Improvement of specific properties of fine-textured
glacial lacustrine origin.
- Determination of organic carbon
accumulation, humification, and mineralization processes and other yield
formation regularities in the systems differing in soil tillage
intensity and fertilisation.
- Research into the effects of legumes and
other deep-rooted plants as phytomeliorants on the optimisation of
physical-mechanical properties and moisture regime of heavy soils.
- Choice of crops for biodiversity increasing in the crop rotations on
heavy soils and control of weed incidence in organic, sustainable and
- Improvement of application technologies of
perennial legume crop phytomass for mulch.